2009年7月15日水曜日

I wanna get..

I want to get an iPhon! When I went to New Zealand, I have seen real iPhone. It was first time to see it. My friend who is Brazilian had an iPhone. It looked very cool. I became to want to it, because only I touched the screen, I could operate it. And we can listen to many kind of music by iPod. We can enjoy music and video on a widescreen display and shop for music with a tap. We can use real internet (Safari), calendar, GPS-powered maps, and to check weather anywhere. They have more functions. Of course, we can take many photes, and calling. This website says, “With iPhone, making a call is as simple as tapping a name or number. All your contacts appear in a list you scroll through with a flick of your finger. And Visual Voicemail plays your messages in any order you want, just like email.”

(162/8924)

0 件のコメント: