2009年7月13日月曜日

★Rilakkuma★














My favorite thing is Rilakkuma. Do you know Rilakkuma? He is brown stuffed bear.He has friends. Their name are Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori. Korilakuma is white bear. Kiiroitori is yellow chick. I really like them. I fell in love them at first sight in character's shop. I will explain about them.

First, Rilakkuma, his favorites foods are dumpling, pancake, omelet containing fried rice and pudding. He is very lazy, so he hates getting up and moving. He always just lie about at home doing nothing. He is got angry by Kiroitori because of his life habit. He likes listening to music, watching TV and taking hot spring bath.

Next, Korilakkuma, she is smaller than Rilakkuma. Her favorites foods are strawberry, apple and cherry. She is pretty, but she likes to play a trick to Rilakkuma. She also likes punk music. Her trademark is a red button on her chest.

Finally, Kiroitori, he likes saving money. He is a reliable bird. He also like cleaning. His name is very simple, because he is an ordinary yellow bird. It is kiiroi-tori in Japanese. I think his name is funny.

I love them, because they become me happy. I can be relax by them. So I have many Rilakkuma's goods. I will collect these things more. The more you know them, the more you may become to like them.

Rilakkuma's Home Page↑

(306/8762)

0 件のコメント: