2008年10月19日日曜日

Favorite Place; School


Students are almost in a school. I am a student, so I go to KGU almost every day. My favorite place is school, KGU. Sometimes I don't like it, but I really like my school. There are 3 reasons. I can learn many things, of course English. And, I can get many unforgettable pleasant experiences through my club activities. Most important thing is that I can see my friends in school. I can make many friends in school.

First, I can learn a lot of things in my school. I major in English, so I learn speaking, listening, writing and reading. I also learn about intercultural, American literature, American history and so on. I can learn much kind of foreign things and Japanese literature. I learn not only English but also Spanish and Chinese. I am glad to learn some foreign languages in my school. I want to make many foreign friends and to go many foreign countries, so I have to learn foreign things. My school teachers give me a lot of useful information through classes.

Second, I like my club in my school. I am belonging to Walking club, and there are many people in my club. We are all good friends, and we have some events. We take a trip to Okinawa in every spring. We often enjoy drinks party. We go karaoke or many enjoyable places, but biggest event is school festival; Takumasai. This is very important for us. We have a parade to advertise the festival before it. We have to make original costumes and a portable shrine for the parade. It is so hard for us, but we can get prizes at the festival if we make them very well. After the parade, we make beautiful and humor things to exhibit in our school class. It also has a prize, so we make them very hard. We feel very happy and we are impressed when we get prizes and finished all of preparation for the festival. Takumasai is the most important event for us. We can’t forget the memories through the festival.

Third, I can see my friends and make many friends in my school. It is very nice to me, because I really like my friends. I always spend school time with my friends. We eat lunch in a students’ dining hall everyday. And we talk about our school life, assignments or boys. Those times are very interesting and important for me. I sometimes go shopping, eating dinner with my friends after school. They always help us when I am distressed. If I didn’t go to KGU, I couldn’t see my university friends! It is so sad! I can’t live without my friends. I always thank to my friends.

Because of school, I can learn many useful things in my classes. I can get experiences through my club activity. I can see my friends in KGU. School is very nice place for everyone. Schools are not only studying place! Schools are so interesting place, so my favorite place is my school.


(508words)

3 件のコメント:

yuu さんのコメント...

Hello:) I'm Yuu. How r ? I'm so good. This picture is so good. I wish clutual festival will be so good memory for you:)

shu さんのコメント...

Let's diet together(@-@;;)

SHIORI,K さんのコメント...

Yuu! Thank you for your comment. Yes, I think so too. I like this festival. :-D


Shu-chan..yes.